Cameron Speech-Language Center
Cameron Speech-Language Center in Orinda is a private practice owned and operated by Lisa Cameron, MS, CCC-SLP, a Speech-Language Pathologist with over 25 years experience in providing the highest quality speech-language therapy and diagnostic services in the Contra Costa County area. Speech-Language Pathologist, Janel Kidd, MS, CCC-SLP joined Cameron Speech in 2016, and has over ten years experience in the field of pediatric speech and language disorders. Elysa Underwood, MS, CCC-SLP, a pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist with 20 years experience, joined the practice in June of 2021.
Consultation, assessment and therapy services are provided in the following areas:
- Articulation/Phonological Disorders/Apraxia of Speech
- Stuttering and Fluency Disorders
- Auditory-Verbal Processing, Language Comprehension Impairments
- Expressive Language Impairments
- Social-Pragmatic Deficits
- Language and Social Challenges related to Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Selective Mutism
- Early Intervention: Receptive-Expressive Language Delays
- Feeding Therapy
- Velopharyngeal dysfunction
Weekly therapy services are provided in both individual and small group formats.
Consultation and complete diagnostic evaluations are also available.
Therapy, consultations, and assessments are billed as "fee for service." Cameron Speech does not contract with health insurance, school districts, or other agencies.
Ms. Cameron, Ms. Kidd and Ms. Underwood are certified by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (www.asha.org), and are licensed by the Board of Medical Quality Assurance.
Email: [email protected]